Thursday 30 July 2009

Some trade recommendations - Basically buy US dollars

Apoplogies for my failure to post recently, it has been a combination of sitting on the sidelines and working like a dog. Getting up at 5 every morning means I have little energy left for this blog. Sorry! Although I don't have any charts at the moment due to a data issue I have some trading recommendations. They are as follows:

1. Sell NZDUSD on pullbacks towards .6600 with an initial target at .6100 and a stop above .6750

2. Sell AUDUSD if it gets to near .8400 with a stop at .8480 and a target initially at .7700.

3. Sell GBPUSD at 1.6680 for a 1.5400 target and a stop at 1.6770.

So as summarised above, haul in some of those good old USD's.

Some other trade suggestions are getting long AUDNZD, GBPCHF and EURCHF.

Good luck and I will try to update over the weekend when I have some more time and up-to-date data, especially on the AUDNZD, GBPCHF and EURCHF front.

No comments:

Post a Comment